Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Sandra Edoho Breaks Silence, Alleges Abuse and Infidelity

Fresh controversy has erupted around media personality Frank Edoho after his estranged wife, Sandra Edoho, publicly accused him of physical abuse, emotional manipulation, infidelity, and repeated threats during their marriage.

In a series of emotional posts shared online, Sandra painted a disturbing picture of life behind the scenes of their once-admired union, alleging that years of silence had left her emotionally drained and fearful.

The interior designer claimed the former Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? host subjected her to intimidation and humiliation throughout their marriage, alleging that some confrontations became dangerously intense. Recounting one alleged incident, Sandra said Frank threatened to smash her face with a dumbbell during an argument. She further alleged that he once threatened to kill her, a moment she described as a turning point that pushed her toward ending the relationship for good.

Sandra also accused the broadcaster of serial cheating, claiming she uncovered evidence of multiple affairs after gaining access to his personal passwords and financial records. According to her, the documents allegedly exposed repeated spending on hotels, lounges, gifts, and short-let apartments linked to different women while they were still married.

Beyond the allegations of abuse and infidelity, Sandra claimed she carried the heavier financial burden in the home, handling expenses ranging from school fees and household upkeep to luxury vacations and car payments. She further alleged that a property she financed was sold without her approval and that the proceeds were eventually mismanaged.

She explained that she chose to remain silent for years out of concern for their children and to protect Frank’s public image. However, Sandra said recent online narratives portraying her negatively forced her to share her side of the story finally.

The accusations come shortly after Frank Edoho publicly confirmed that their marriage had broken down, revealing that the pair had reportedly been separated for nearly two years. The television host had earlier hinted that rumours involving singer Chike contributed to tensions surrounding the collapse of the marriage.

As of the time of filing this report, Frank Edoho has yet to respond to the latest allegations publicly.

Philip Atume
Philip Atume
Atume Philip Terfa is a seasoned Website Content Developer and Online Editor at Silverbird Communications Limited, currently leading digital content for Rhythm 93.7 FM. With nearly seven years of experience, he crafts engaging and trend-driven content across news, entertainment, sports, and more. Passionate about storytelling and digital innovation, he consistently boosts audience engagement and online visibility.

Similar Articles

Comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Advertismentspot_img

Instagram

Most Popular