Juventus Play Against Man United In The Champions Leagues Group Stage Draw
The UEFA Champions League group stage draw is here as Cristiano Ronaldo will face a reunion with Manchester United after drawing Serie A champions Juventus.
Ronaldo, who was a United player between 2003 and 2009, joined Juve for £99.2m in July after nine years at Real Madrid.
While those two sides are favourites to progess to the last 16 from Group H, Spanish side Valencia will definetely put up a fight as well as group-stage debutantes Young Boys who are Swiss champions.
The first round of group games will be played on September 18 and 19.
- Group A: Atletico Madrid (ESP), Borussia Dortmund (GER), Monaco (FRA), Club Brugge (BEL)
- Group B: Barcelona (ESP), Tottenham Hotspur (ENG), PSV Eindhoven (NED), Inter (ITA)
- Group C: Paris Saint-Germain (FRA), Napoli (ITA), Liverpool (ENG), Red Star Belgrade (SRB)
- Group D: Lokomotiv Moscow (RUS), FC Porto (POR), Schalke 04 (GER), Galatasaray (TUR)
- Group E: Bayern Munich (GER), Benfica (POR), Ajax (NED), AEK Athens (GRE)
- Group F: Manchester City (ENG), Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR), Lyon (FRA), Hoffenheim (GER)
- Group G: Real Madrid (ESP), Roma (ITA), CSKA Moscow (RUS), Viktoria Plzen (CZE)
- Group H: Juventus (ITA), Manchester United (ENG), Valencia (ESP), Young Boys (SUI)
Photo Credit: @championsleague