Rhythm Hit Song Of The Week: Janet Jackson Feat. Daddy Yankee – Made For Now
This weeks Recommended Hit Song comes from the talented R&B diva Janet Jackson with her latest single titled “Made For Now” which features Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee.
The catchy song is the first single off her yet untitled upcoming album and it has a Dancehall vibe and a simple melody which could translate to being a hit for the global icon.
“Made For Now” has gotten so much success since its release, we have decided to make it our “Rhythm Hit Song of the Week.”
Listen to “Made For Now” below:
RECOMMENDED HIT SONGS
- Gashi Feat. French Montana & DJ Snake – Creep On Me
- Jason Derulo & David Guetta Feat. Nicki Minaj & Willy William – Goodbye
- DJ J Masta Feat. Bisa Kdei x Skales x Praiz – Magic (Remix)
- Henry Fong & Banx x Ranx Feat. Sophia Ayana & Richie Loop – Hold Me Down
- Loose Kaynon & A-Q – God Wants Us To Be Lit
- Mustard Feat. Travis Scott & YG – Dangerous World
- Saweetie & London On The Track Feat. Rich The Kid & G Eazy – Up Now
- Falz Feat. Sir Dauda – Boogie
- Bas & J Cole – Tribe
- M.I – Another Thing! Don’t be a groupie