This weeks recommended song comes from the talented rapper Tyga as he drops the remix to his latest hit single titled “Dip” featuring Pop Queen diva, Nicki Minaj.
Tyga has had a hot streak of 2018 hits from “Taste” to “Swish” to “Swap Meet” and with this latest, he is sure to end the year on a good note.
‘Dip’ is a song that talks all about Tyga’s sex life. Nicki Minaj responds to things said about, mainly from Quavo‘s “Huncho Dreams”.
This single is a definite hit so we have decided to make it our “Rhythm Hitt Song of the Week”.
Listen to “Dip (Remix)” below:
‘Dip’ comes with a new video which was directed by Arrad and Tyga. The video looks like it was inspired by Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson’s “Scream” video.
Watch video below:
RECOMMENDED HIT SONGS
- Runtown x Nasty C – No Permission
- Lethal Bizzle – Lessons
- Swizz Beatz Feat. French Montana – Swizzmontana
- Simi – Lovin
- XXXtentacion & Lil Pump Feat. Maluma & Swae Lee – Arms Around You
- Kida Kudz Feat. Olamide – Again (Remix)
- Kizz Daniel x Davido – One Ticket
- L.A.X Feat. Yemi Alade – Bad