Trump Says ‘All Is Well’ After Iranian Missile Attack

In retaliation for the American airstrike that killed a top Iranian general last week, Iran launched more than a dozen missiles at two Iraqi bases that hold US troops but, President Donald Trump has responded.

As a result of the attack, President Trump has made his comments, on twitter. In response, he said, all is well and the US has the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world.

The Pentagon revealed on Tuesday; it’s a confrontation of President Donald Trump with the biggest test of his presidency to date.

Responding to the new development, the President later tweeted.

His tweet reads: “All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.”

So far, in terms of casualties, a US official told CNN that there were no initial reports of any US casualties, but an assessment of the impact of the strikes is underway.

A preliminary report from an Iraqi security source indicated there were Iraqi casualties, but Iraqi security officials later told CNN there were no casualties among Iraqi security forces.

White House aides had initially made plans for a possible address to the nation by Trump, according to two officials, but a White House official said that Trump would not speak on Tuesday.

The attack comes days after the US killed top Iranian General Qasem Soleimani in an airstrike in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad.

Leave a Comment

Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial